Design: Work Session
This information-filled work session may be all you need to accomplish your design goals, or it can be the stepping stone to small tailored design packages or a full-service design for a renovation or new build.
Before this meeting, we'll have already met during our Discovery Call and I'll have reviewed your Design Questionnaire, so we can jump right into the details. During our 3 hours:
- We'll discuss your design goals in detail and create your Action Plan
- I'll share solutions and ideas to help you align your style and vision with your lifestyle needs and your space's limitations and strengths
Details at Your Fingertips Within 3 business days after our meeting, you'll receive an email inviting you to access your private online studio. There, you'll find:
- Your Action Plan, outlining the steps for you to take to achieve your design goals (If you're a good note-taker or have recorded during our work session, this may not be necessary.)
- Inspiration images to help you visualize ideas and actions (If needed.)
- Some recommended products, such as finishes and fittings, and some resources where you can find products and trades (if you haven't captured the details during our work session).
- if we continue working together, you'll benefit from my Designer Discounts with specific products.
Client testimonial "Never having worked with an interior decorator before, we had no idea what to expect. You provided more than we ever could have anticipated, and we’re so pleased with the results! Deborah, working with you has been such a pleasure. We had a very general idea of what we wanted but had absolutely no idea of the first steps to make that vision come to life. Luckily for us, we found you!" - Michelle and Ken Rerrie
- It's important that all key decision-makers are present for this meeting.
- Inspiration images say a thousand words. To help make best use of our time, please email, in advance, your inspiration photos or have them and any inspiration items ready to share with me at our meeting.
- If you have questions or points to discuss, please share them with me by email in advance, or have them ready at our meeting.
- I encourage you to take notes, or audio or video record our consultation so you'll be able to refer back.
- It'll be useful for us to have internet access for my tablet. Please have your password handy. We can delete it from my tablet at the end of our session if you have security concerns.
- To get the most from our time together, you'll need to put away your phone, schedule extra time in case we get deep into details, and arrange a babysitter if you have children. It's so important that you are free from distractions during our meetings so that we can communicate well and be certain there is clarity in all we discuss.
This is an exciting step in turning your design dreams into fabulous spaces! Share your excitement with friends through the social media icons.
The next steps are:
+Design: Procurement Leave the shopping and ordering to me - benefit from my designer discounts and have everything delivered right to your door!
Two Implementation options to carry through on the details,
a Styling option to pull together the details for a polished professional look, and
a Designer on Call option so I'm there when you need me.
Use your back button on your browser to go back to the home page for details.
Price includes HST. A travel charge may apply.