Design Work Session
This information-filled design work session is tailored for you. It may be all you need to accomplish your design goals, or it can be a stepping stone to custom design services if your project is more involved.
Before this meeting, we'll likely have already spoken during our Discovery Call and I'll have reviewed your Design Questionnaire, so we can jump right into the details. Usually, this is a 3 hour design session in your home. Depending on your project, part of this time may be used by me afterwards to create plans or designs for you.
During our design work session:
- We'll discuss your design goals in detail and get started on an Action Plan that you can follow
- I'll share solutions and ideas to help you align your style and vision with your lifestyle needs and your space's limitations and strengths
Within 3 business days after our work session, you'll be notified to check your online studio, where you'll find:
- Your Action Plan, outlining the steps for you to take to achieve your design goals (If you're a good note-taker or have recorded during our work session, this may not be necessary.)
- Inspiration images to help you visualize ideas and actions (If needed.)
- Some recommended products, such as finishes, furnishings, and fittings, and some resources where you can find products and trades (if you haven't already recorded these during our work session).
If your design goals are larger than we can cover during our design work session, you'll also find a Scope of Work/Design Agreement with a firm Quote, detailing the proposed design services to help you achieve your vision.
Client testimonial "Never having worked with an interior decorator before, we had no idea what to expect. You provided more than we ever could have anticipated, and we’re so pleased with the results! Deborah, working with you has been such a pleasure. We had a very general idea of what we wanted but had absolutely no idea of the first steps to make that vision come to life. Luckily for us, we found you!" - Michelle and Ken Rerrie
- It's important that all key decision-makers are present for this meeting.
- Inspiration images say a thousand words. To help make best use of our time, please email, in advance, your inspiration photos or have them and any inspiration items ready to share with me at our meeting.
- If you have questions or points to discuss, please share them with me by email in advance, or have them ready at our meeting.
- I encourage you to take notes, or audio or video record our consultation so you'll be able to refer back.
- It'll be useful for us to have internet access for my tablet. Please have your password handy. We can delete it from my tablet at the end of our session if you have security concerns.
- To get the most from our time together, you'll need to put away your phone, schedule extra time in case we get deep into details, and arrange a babysitter if you have children. It's so important that you are free from distractions during our meetings so that we can communicate well and be certain there is clarity in all we discuss.
This is an exciting step in turning your design dreams into fabulous spaces! Share your excitement with friends through the social media icons.
Use your back button on your browser to go back to the home page.
Price includes HST. A travel charge may apply.